Search Engine Giant Google Inc. released it Q1 2010 results today. Google Inc. has beat all the analyst expectations in its results. Google Revenues were up 23% with a sum of 6.77 Billion dollars, with a net revenue of 5.06 Billion. That was very much higher than the expected net-revenues of 4.93 Billion Dollars. The net income of the company rose to $1.96 billion with a growth rate of 37%, totally beating the estimates.
Google's employee numbers rose up in this quarter and that leaves an indication of the overhaul of recession. Apparently, the pastures are green now. The irony in all this is that, the stock price of Google has fallen enarly 5% in after-hours trading because the Google investors were hoping for even more profits!!!
- 100% Love Movie Stills
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2011 - PNB Recruitment for Clerks
- Kerala Entrance 2011 - KEAM 2011 Admit Card - Kerala Entrance Admit Card 2011
- Fake World Cup Trophy Awarded to the Indian Team ? No!! says ICC
- Ugadi 2011 - Ugadi Wishes - Ugadi Greetings - Ugadi SMS - Ugadi Scraps - Ugadi Images
- Shakti Review - Sakthi Movie Review - Jr NTR Shakti Review - Shakti Telugu Movie Review
- Game Hindi Movie Review | Game Movie Review | Game Review | Game Movie Rating
- FALTU Movie Review | F.A.L.T.U Review | F.A.L.T.U Movie Rating | FALTU Hindi Movie Review
- Nanjupuram Review | Nanjupuram Movie Review | Nanjupuram Movie Rating | Nanjupuram Tamil Movie Review
- Ntr Shakti Review | Ntr Shakti Movie Review | NTR Shakthi Movie Rating | Ntr Shakti Telugu Movie Review