Petrol Price in Pakistan Today | Petrol Rate in Pakistan | Pakistan Petrol CostShare
The recent Petrol Price rise in India has raised great hue and cry among the public. People did not like the hike at all. Petrol price in India now stands between INR 55-70 per litre. So, people have started a campaign against the rise of Petrol prices. The campaign has forwarded mails doing rounds claiming that Feb 14th should be called "STICK IT UP THEIR BEHIND Day" and people should not buy Petrol on that day.
The forwarded mail talks about something important - the Petrol Price in Pakistan is 17INR today and Petrol Price in Malaysia is 18INR today. So, we thought we will analyze the truth behind this by finding out Petrol Price in Pakistan Today. So, below are the relevant details about Petrol Price in Pakistan Today.
|Type||Price in Pakistan Rupee/Litre||Price in INR/ Litre|
As seen above, Petrol Price in Pakistan is almost 39 when converted into Indian Rupees. Though it is very much smaller than Price of Petrol in India, it is not at 17 Rupees as mentioned in the forward mail.
- 100% Love Movie Stills
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2011 - PNB Recruitment for Clerks
- Kerala Entrance 2011 - KEAM 2011 Admit Card - Kerala Entrance Admit Card 2011
- Fake World Cup Trophy Awarded to the Indian Team ? No!! says ICC
- Ugadi 2011 - Ugadi Wishes - Ugadi Greetings - Ugadi SMS - Ugadi Scraps - Ugadi Images
- Shakti Review - Sakthi Movie Review - Jr NTR Shakti Review - Shakti Telugu Movie Review
- Game Hindi Movie Review | Game Movie Review | Game Review | Game Movie Rating
- FALTU Movie Review | F.A.L.T.U Review | F.A.L.T.U Movie Rating | FALTU Hindi Movie Review
- Nanjupuram Review | Nanjupuram Movie Review | Nanjupuram Movie Rating | Nanjupuram Tamil Movie Review
- Ntr Shakti Review | Ntr Shakti Movie Review | NTR Shakthi Movie Rating | Ntr Shakti Telugu Movie Review